Juice cleanses are a great way to boost your overall wellbeing as they allow your digestive
system to rest, whilst you detox, inducing optimal nutrition conditions for healing and
rebuild. Cleanses are also a great way to reset your habits and relationship with food. Food
is often consumed as a distraction, as such, the cleanse is the perfect opportunity to
observe how being without it makes you feel, and what thoughts/emotions arise.
What it entails:
You can choose to do a 1, 3, 5 or 7 day cleanse.
Each day consists of 4 x 500ml personalized cold pressed juices and 2 x 330ml nut mylks.
For maximum nutritional benefit, the juices are predominantly made with vegetables. At
most an apple goes into each, but don’t worry, the flavours are balanced by the citrus and
herb contents, so are still palletable.
Before you start the cleanse, you will complete a pre-cleanse survey, identifying your health
goals and anything you dislikes or are intolerant to, this way, we can design the programme
to work for you.
What to expect during the cleanse:
·Don’t be surprised if your energy levels are low during the initial phase of the cleanse, so
make sure you take plenty of rest and don’t push yourself too hard physically.
·Depending on your lifestyle, you may experience some withdrawal symptoms from caffeine
or sugar. The symptoms you’re likely to experience will be mild headaches and/or mood
swings. Try to persevere as these should ease after the first few days.
Tips for after the cleanse:
· Eat lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
· Soups and bone broth are a great way to continue the gut healing process.
· Eat small amounts and take your time to chew.
· Avoid alcohol, dairy, grains and animal protein for at least the first day after the cleanse
and if possible, the first three.
· You can re-introduce coffee but be mindful of how much you consume as you’re likely
to be more sensitive to the caffeine.
· This is a great opportunity for you to reset your relationship with food, so think about
the healthy habits you’d like to introduce and plan out your nutrition accordingly.