It’s always hard to maintain healthy habits when you’re away and travelling. Here’s our top 5 hacks to keep you happy and healthy when on holiday:
- Sun cream-It’s so important to wear sun cream when in the sun. Our exposure to toxins isn’t just from what we eat, but also from the cosmetics we use, which is why we recommend natural sun creams. Our favourite natural suncreams are: Invisible Zinc’s for your face and Green People Organic sun cream for your body.
- Snacks on the go- To ensure you’re getting enough nutrients when on holiday and travelling, an easy hack is to bring powdered superfood blends and proteins with you. That way, you can just buy a bottle of water and mix up a nutrient dense drink when you can’t find any healthy food to eat.
- Aeroplane belly hack- bring liquid chlorophyll or chlorophyll tablets and activated charcoal with you when flying to avoid the bloat. Have your activated charcoal before you fly and chlorophyll when you land.
- Start the day with protein- Try and steer clear of the pastries at breakfast and opt for a protein rich option, like boiled eggs instead. Protein will keep you fuller for longer.
- Probiotics- gut health is so important and often gets compromised when exposed to different germs overseas. To keep up your gut health and immunity, take probiotics away with you and take them daily.